Louisiana College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4501 for questions about the accreditation of Louisiana College.
Separate accreditation for specific programs has been awarded by the following organizations:
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council on Social Work Education
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing
- Louisiana State Department of Education
- Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) until 2021
- The Athletic Training Program is currently on probation by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE), 6850 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731-3101. The program has chosen to Voluntarily Withdraw its Accreditation effective (INSERT DATE). The program will remain on probation until the Withdraw is effective and the program is closed. A teach-out is underway with the final class of students for this program expected to graduate May 7, 2018.
In addition, Louisiana College holds membership in the following organizations:
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Council on Education
- Conference of Louisiana Colleges and Universities
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities