Quick link

Pack your bags and get ready to move! Complete and return this Application for Housing.

Contact us to learn more about availability and details on reserving rooms.

Additional Housing Forms

Summer Housing Application

This form is for students who wish to reside on campus during the summer terms. This form is also for participants in the TEACH and MAT programs who are in need of summer housing.

Housing Exemption Request

This form is for students who wish to reside off campus. Student's wishing to be exempt from this policy must submit this form to the Vice President of Student Development for approval.

Meal Exemption Request

All students who live in the residence halls are required to have a meal plan. If you have a dietary need that requires you to be on a special diet you will need to provide medical documentation along with this form to the Residence Life Office for approval to be exempt from purchasing a meal plan.

Married Student Housing Application

Intent to Return Form - Spring 2017

What to Bring List

Contact Residential Life

Location: Hixson Student Center, Third Floor
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Address: LC Box 562; Pineville, LA 71359
Telephone: (318) 487-7154  Fax: (318) 487-7755