- Future Students
- Giving to LC
- Quick Links
You are here
Advising for Spring 2016 begins on Monday, Oct. 12th. Please schedule a time with your advisor to choose your classes.
Come by our office or call if you do not know who your advisor is. The schedule of classes for the Fall semester has been posted under Resources.
Click here for Payment Deadlines and Purge Dates
All students must pay in full and confirm their registration by the purge deadlines to complete the registration process by logging into the MyLaCollege portal and following the procedures in the "Student Check-In" window located on the Registration tab.
Note: Students who have zero or credit balances (a minus sign or "CR" indicates a credit balance) because their tuition/fees are paid by TOPS, scholarships, federal financial aid, or other credits are still required to "confirm" registration through the MyLaCollege portal by the purge date.
Failure to complete tuition/fee payment and confirm your schedule by these deadlines will result in the purge (cancellation) of your class schedule.
To request an official transcript, click here.
Same Day Pick Up or Faxed Transcripsts: $10 Each Official Transcript Mailed: $5 Each
Transcripts by Electronic Delivery - $5 each
Current students can print a free Unofficial Transcript from the MyLaCollege Portal
- Final Exam Schedule
- 2015-16 Academic Calendar
- 2015-2016 Spring Classes (Human Behavior and PTA classes will be added soon.)
- College Catalog (Some links are inactive. Official online catalog is launching later in the semester.)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Louisiana College MAT Graduate Manual
- GRADUATION INFORMATION
Resources for Faculty
- Final semester grades, as well as mid-semester Absence & Deficiency grades, are distributed through the MyLaCollege website.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be assigned to new students by the 5th week of the semester. Along with your student ID number, this PIN will allow you to access your grades. Once assigned, your PIN will be sent to your LC email address.
- Please protect your PIN as you would any other personal identification number.
- Please log-in to MyLaCollege to View Grade Report.
- Click on this link for instruction on how to view your grades.
Alexandria Hall, Room 146
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Telephone: (318) 487-7222
Fax: (318) 487-7444