1. Completed application
2. Original official copies of all High school or college transcripts
3. An evaluation by WES Credential Evaluation Company with results sent directly to LC
4. A copy of your passport
5. Proof of English Language Proficiency in the form of a TOEFL or IELTS test
Paper Based Test: 500 or higher
Computer based test: 173 or higher
Internet based test: 61 or higher
5.0 Band Score
6. Financial guarantee in US dollars from your bank (or sponsor's) in the amount of $18,500 which is the cost for one year of study . The financial guarantee should be on bank letterhead and signed and stamped by a bank official.
1. $75 tuition deposit (required of all LC enrollees and applied to tuition)
2. A completed Health/immunization records form.
3. A completed Housing Request Form
4. Students must show proof of International Student Health Insurance with an Evacuation Clause before they will be allowed to register for classes. This insurance may be purchased after arrival.
* Louisiana College will not issue the I-20 until we receive official, unopened transcripts sent from previous schools and official test score reports and evaluations sent from testing agencies. Furthermore, these official documents must be in our office before any academic scholarship decisions can be made.
Louisiana College's Test Reporting Code: