- Future Students
- Giving to LC
- Quick Links
You are here
Division of Business
The Division of Business pairs full-time faculty and a challenging undergraduate program in a Christian environment that fosters a close relationship with students.
The Division of Business at L.C. offers small class settings with mentoring faculty who have extensive business experience.
Professional concentration in Accounting, Economics/Finance, Management/Marketing and General Business offer students several choices for their academic pursuits.
An internship program and a business honor society offer opportunities for hands-on experience in the local community or in the student's home community.
- Studying Business at Louisiana College
- CPA Examination
- Major and Minor Requirements (PDF)
- Projected Business Course Offerings
- Business Scholarship
- Program Outcomes / Student Learning Outcomes
- Assessment of Student Performance
- Delta Mu Delta Business Honor Society
- Society for Advancement of Management (SAM)
Dr. Arthur Mazhambe, Chair of the Division of Business, has published a book titled: Corporate Governance Consultancy: Encouragement to Consultants and Students Interested in Southern African Markets
Click to order from Amazon.com -- http://www.amazon.com/Corporate-Governance-Consultancy-Arthur-Mazhambe/dp/1467506311/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323635020&sr=8-1